As communities around the world are struggling with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to address concerns about the steps we’re taking at Mistletoe Cottage.

Our priority is the safety of our customers and their families.

As a customer-focussed business, it is our priority to alleviate concern from guests during uncertain times. The situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) changes daily and we will review this page as we continue to follow advice from the government and NHS. We will no longer accept bookings which commence before 5th June 2020. (Last updated 25th March)

Guests who have holidays that are already booked until the 4th June will be contacted so that we can make alternative arrangements. This is a challenging time for all. Please bear with us as we work through your email and phone queries as quickly as possible.

Guests can defer their dates to another available date at Mistletoe Cottage without incurring cancellation charges. If the future date is more expensive, you will be required to pay the difference.

We believe this is the fair approach to take in these circumstances to balance the interests of ourselves and our guests.

We will continue to monitor this daily and adapt our approach accordingly.

Please remember to keep your travel insurance policy up to date.

Can I move my dates?

We will work with guests to move stays commencing within this period to alternative dates within the next 12 months where we can, encouraging guests to be flexible during these uncertain times.

If I decide not to travel, will I be covered by my travel insurance?

You will need to contact your travel insurance provider and refer to the documents of your individual policy. Depending on your personal circumstances and location, you may be eligible to claim.

Up to date information and advice regarding COVID-19 can be found on the GOV.UK and NHS websites.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message; please take care of yourselves.


March 25th, 2020